Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Update on Tony - January 23


Hello Everyone,
Sending a quick update on Tony's condition. Today is day 15 of his isolation since he began treatment for TB. His improvement has been amazing up to this point. He has a big appetite of which I have been spoiling him with great food....so thankfully he has put back on the weight that he had lost and is now looking healthier. He is much stronger now; though he does seem to have his off days. Today I took a bicycle into the clinic (which is where he is staying on our base) so he could ride around a bit. He enjoyed that. He is looking forward to the day he can go out and play futbol with the other boys. I have attached two pictures of him which I took this morning when I brought him his breakfast.

Thank you so much for your prayers for both Tony and myself. He knows that you are praying and is grateful for your love. Please continue with us as we continue to trust God for Tony's complete healing. I personally have felt your prayers very strongly during this time and am forever grateful.

Much Love,
Ashlee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home