Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Mozambique Update on Tony - January 16th

Since Tony's first day of isolation on January 9th until today, January 16 I have seen him come a long way. Yes, he has a ways to go, but his smile is back and so is his appetite. I now know what it feels like to have a teenager who is "eating you out of house and home". The meds he takes a very strong so he usually is in some pain and weaker after his first dosage in the morning, but by late afternoon to evening he is doing much better. Through this and other situations that I am facing in the clinic God is really pouring out his heart of passion and compassion within my spirit. As I go to the hospital and work with the people I see so much suffering which should not be because Jesus already paid for it....

Thank you for your prayers as I can sure feel them showing upon me. And I am seeing Tony become stronger. Thank you and please keep praying. :)

In His precious love,
Ashlee

p.s. Tomorrow (Thursday) I am going to the jail with my usual team that goes and we will be doing a special service where we are taking a snack for each prisoner. We were told today that there are 175 prisoners in the jail. Please pray for this time as we go to bless them with the Truth of God's Word and a snack. We bought bread and popsicles for them which are both big treats. We are reaching out to the guards too as known of them know Jesus. There are about 10 of them that will be there tomorrow. I am praying and contending for miracles to happen in the prison as we go back faithfully each week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home