Thursday, May 10, 2007

Adopt a child in prayer

For those that are interested....Lisa had sent out an idea to her list of people who support her about an idea we had to have someone who specifically will pray for one of our boys (soon girls). But not all of our boys have someone praying specifically for them yet so I am sending it to you to see if anyone feels lead to take one or even two children that they will adopt in prayer?

I know many pray for all of them (us), but this would be a little different. Our boys know who is praying for them and many times ask. If you felt God saying something to them or just wanted to send an encouragement you could do this as well.

So if God is touching your heart to partner with us in this please email me back and I can send you a name and with their picture. I know there is great power in this as Father hears our prayers. And if your child is going through a rough time I would let you know....it's like an adoption....only it is through prayer.

Together in the Harvest.

Ashlee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home