Sunday, November 12, 2006

Chimuaza and Goncalves

I want to send a quick update on Chimuaza and Goncalves because I know some have been praying for these two boys after my last prayer request for them.

Chimuaza:
He is doing better than he was, but please continue to pray for his health. I gave him some scriptures to read about God's healing power and told him to read them before he goes to bed believing that he is healed in the name of Jesus.

Goncalves:
He is longing to come back to the center, but his behavior has not changed so he cannot come back. I know the Holy Spirit is working on his heart. Before I leave I am going to sit down with him. I feel I need to share with him some things that Jesus has put on my heart to tell him. I am also planning on sharing with him a word the Lord gave me about him. I am praying that His heart is open and impacted and that there will be a change from walking in disobedience to obedience.

Please continue to hold these two up in prayer.

In His loving kindness,
Ashlee

p.s. I am leaving Wednesday from Maputo to start the long journey back to the US....your prayers are kindly requested. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home