Thursday, April 06, 2006

April 6th Ashlee's update

Thank you for your prayers. My Strength is returning! I have been able to get out and eat with the others again. My appetite is returning.

Today I have been helping to clean up our place. The rain came so hard while we were out eating that our building was lightly flooded with water and mud when we returned. We now much squeegee it out. I have to watch it carefully so I don't tire out too much but it feels good to be able to get up again.

One of the guest here came and told us she has rented a room at the local tourist hotels for us for a day this weekend. She is planning some special things as a surprise to bless us with.

It is the rainy season which brings the Malaria season. The hospital here is again out of the medicine I needed so badly. Please hold the people here in prayer.

Thank you again for your most valued prayers for me and my family during this time.

I hope to be going to Dondo the 17th to start the work I have been sent to do. For now I will helping out here as much as my strength will allow as I prepare to go.

Ashlee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home